We know you care about the kit you wear. Not just the quality, but also the identity it gives you. Our new custom cycling clothing range combines premium Italian fabrics with British manufacturing precision, delivering comfort, durability and a stylish aesthetic. Godfrey Sports have been making custom club clothing for over 40 years and have developed their range with Olympic and professional cyclists, putting it through extensive wind tunnel and on-the-road testing.
Whether your club kit needs a refresh or you're after a one off special for an event, the professional design team can design your kit from scratch, or work with existing designs and make modifications as you require.
The range available to you includes everything you might want to wear on the bike, including: jerseys, jackets, gilets, bib shorts and bib tights, arm and leg-warmers, neck tubes and caps.
We also understand one fit doesn't fit all cyclists, so we offer a range of fits to suit every comfort level, from our more relaxed Club Fit, to our tighter Race Fit, to the skin like feel of the Elite Jersey. Kit is available in men's, women's and junior sizes.
How it works
- Fill in the form below with your interest and rough requirements, or alternatively contact email@example.com for assistance.
- We’ll put you in touch with our manufacturers, Godfrey Sports, who will assist you with the kit design process. Templates and suggestions are available, or you can submit a current kit you have, or a new idea you have come up with.
- The Cycling UK logo(s) will have to be on the design and conform to our brand standards, as will the manufacturers logo. Should you wish, the CTC winged wheel can also be used on your kit.
- Any other sponsor or charity logos will have to be approved by Cycling UK, but reasonable requests will be considered.
- You will have the opportunity to design jersey (long and short sleeves), jackets, arm and leg warmers, bib shorts / tights, gilets, caps, and other items. It is up to you and your club what you want!
- Once you have an approved design, you will have your own club shop webpage set up where your club members can order their kit.
- There is a minimum order of just one item (i.e. if you want one jersey, you only have to order one, not ten or more!).
- Jerseys can be bespoke to the individual, with custom names / nicknames and country / county flags available should you wish.
- You can set a deadline to receive all orders by (a “kit ordering window”). Once the cut-off date has passed, the kit will be made and delivered to you.
- Prices will be dependent on the number of items ordered (the more you order, the cheaper it will be per item on a pricing scale system). Payment will be taken once all orders are in and the cut-off date has passed.
- Can be delivered to one club official (to save on postage), or to individuals.
- You can reorder kit at any time – either leave your club page open or set another collective ordering window going in the future.