Thank you for renewing your membership with Cycling UK. Renewal will ensure that your benefits such as third party insurance and legal assistance, stay in place. You will also be helping us to continue championing cycling and cyclists across the UK.
Around 6 weeks before your renewal date, you will receive your renewal letter and new membership card.
If you currently pay by Direct Debit, all you need to do is detach your new card from the letter.
Not already on Direct Debit? Switch now and get 14 months for the price of 12 (for the first year of payment by Direct Debit only and not available on 5 years for the price of 4 memberships).
How to renew:
1. Renew from your user account page
- Login to our website.
- Go to your profile page page via the Edit tab. Your profile page can also be accessed via the home link or icon, then click My Account at the top of the page.
- If your renewal is due, you will see a renewal link next to your membership details.
If you do not yet have an online user account, please register here.
2. Renew by membership number
- Renew here and enter your membership number.
- You can also renew for someone else, if you know their number.
3. Renew by phone
- Call our membership team on 01483 238 301, Monday-Fridays from 9:00am to 5.30pm.
- You can pay by card or set up a Direct Debit.
4. Renew by post
- Please make payable to ‘Cycling UK’ and enclose the lower portion of your renewal letter, or clearly state your membership number and/or your postcode.
Credit or Debit Card
- Complete your card details in Section B of the mandate form (on the reverse of your renewal letter), remembering to sign where indicated.
- Complete your bank account details in Section A of the mandate form on the reverse of your renewal letter, remembering to sign where indicated.
Our postal address is:
Cycling UK Membership,
If you have any queries, please contact the membership team on 01483 238 301 or by email at email@example.com